I would like to introduce you to Instagram, a very popular social media application where you can share videos and photos with your fans and followers. If you have not heard of Instagram, perhaps you should know it is a very popular social media application.
Founded on 6 October 2010, Instagram was founded by Kevin Systrom. It has over 200 million users worldwide. Instagram does not permit people to download videos or photos from the platform.
You can download Instagram photos and videos using some applications available. Today we are going to tell you in this post that the easiest way to download Photo and Video from Instagram .
It’s not surprising that Instagram has become one of the most popular social networks along with Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter, since more than one billion people have downloaded it from the Play Store so far.
In addition to Instagram having a problem where you can’t download images or videos, it also violates the terms & conditions if you do so.
Photos and videos can be saved, but they are saved in your Instagram account and not in the gallery.
Sometimes we follow others on Instagram and like a photo or video they post, so we want to store it in the gallery on our phone. Is it so difficult to download photos and videos from Instagram?
You will be able to download photos and videos of anyone from your phone’s gallery by following this method, and it will be absolutely free as well.
Please understand that I am not going to download photos or videos without permission from anyone.
To all of you, I would advise you to ask someone’s permission before you download their photo or video.
How to download Photo and Video from Instagram:
There are two types of Instagram accounts, the public and the private. Every Instagram user should know that there are two types of Instagram accounts. Several sites and applications are available on the Internet that help users download photos and videos from a public account, but there is no service similar to that for a private account.
However, today is also the day I’m going to discuss how you can download photos from a private account and use them in a public account. First, we will discuss how to download a video or a photo from a public account, then we will talk about how to do it from a private account.
For Public Account:
1) First of all you have to download an application in your phone named FastSave. This application is absolutely free on Play Store.
2) After downloading the FastSave application, FastSave Service has to be enabled.
3) Now you can open your Instagram account. Any photo or video you want to download, there will be 3 Dots on which to click.
4) When you click on 3 Dots after that some options will appear on your screen. Now you have to click on the option with Copy Link.
5) As soon as you click on the Copy Link, that photo or video will start downloading. After the download is complete, you will get information about it in the Notification bar.
6) Now that photo or video will be saved in your gallery. You can easily download any Instagram photo or video in this way.
For Private Account:
1) First of all you will need Google Chrome browser. If you have a computer then it will be quite easy, but there may be some problem in Android phones, I will try to explain in an easy way.
2) Log in your Instagram account in Chrome browser. Remember, you have followed any private account you want to download the photo or video from.
3) Open any photo or video you want to download in the browser.
4) If you are using a computer then press Ctrl + U and you will see the source code of that page. Those who also have Android, write the view-source: in front of the Page Url . For example, if the page URL is https // www.instagram.com, then write it like this view-source: https // www.instagram.com
5) If you want to download a photo, then search on that page by writing og: image and search for the same video by writing og: video . After searching, copy whatever link is in front of it in the browser.
6) Now open the New Tab in the browser and paste the link in the search box.
7) As soon as you visit that link, that photo or video will be visible to you. Long press on it and you can download it by clicking on the Save option.
I am going to share with you how to download Instagram photos and videos today. I explained two ways in this post: the first for private accounts, and the second for public accounts.
If you search the Internet for how to download photos from someone’s private account, you will also find how to do that. It is only our goal to help you, if you like our post, please share it.